Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh
The Aurora Oriental Resort is a five-star complex that offers plenty of family-friendly facilities, as well as a private beach in Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh. The hotel offers spacious and elegant rooms on a complex with three swimming pools, two kids pools and activities available to keep the whole family happy. A perfect pick for a laid-back sunny beach holiday to Egypt.
Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Executive Suites and Presidential Suites are offered at the hotel, all of which are elegant and comfortable. All accommodation features air conditioning, a private bathroom, satellite TV, a hairdryer, internet access (local charge), a telephone, minibar, safety deposit box and a private balcony or terrace.
Delightful dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel’s main buffet-style restaurant, Merhaba Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy delicious Italian cuisine at La Terrazza Restaurant or grab light-bites and refreshments from the pool and beach bars on site. Two further bars and a disco are also featured at the hotel.
Unwind on a sun lounger or dip into one of three swimming pools, whilst little ones can have fun in the two kids pools. If you prefer the sea and sand, the hotel also features a private beach. Active guests can work out at the gym or take part in tennis, squash, football, basketball, volleyball, or try out diving at the diving centre. A kids club and amphitheatre are also on the complex and provided as part of the entertainment programme. If you like to be pampered, the health club offers a sauna, steam room, Turkish bath and massage facilities.
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Marhaba Restaurant- overlooking the resort’s main pool, serving buffet meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with live cooking stations.
- La Terrazza Restaurant- an à la carte restaurant specialising in authentic Italian cuisine.
- Pit Stop Bar- this bar has a pool table and a wide range of drinks and cocktails.
- Lemon Twist Bar- situated in the lobby and open for drinks 24 hours.
- Island Bar-a casual poolside bar.
- Patio Café Bar- sip on exotic cocktails and savour light snacks here.
- Tiran Bar- a relaxed beach bar.
- Edge Pool Bar- another poolside spot serving refreshing drinks.
- Zodiac Hotspot Disco- enjoy drinks and dancing at this lively night-time disco.
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT
With an animation team, several sports courts and a private beach, this resort has plenty to keep you entertained during your stay. Sharm El Sheikh is famous for its incredible dive sites and the hotel has a diving centre on-site that offers a variety of packages that give you the chance to discover amazing marine life.
When you’re ready to venture outside of the resort, make use of the hotel’s shuttle service which will take you to the popular area of Naama Bay. It’s famous for its bazaars, cafés, restaurants and bars and is definitely worth a visit. If you want to indulge in a spot of retail therapy, La Strada shopping mall is approximately 5-minutes walking distance from the hotel.