Sunrise Holiday Resort
The Sunrise Holidays Resort hotel in Hurghada offers a wealth of onsite facilities for guests to enjoy whilst on your Hurghada holiday and is ideal for both couples and families alike.
All of the guestrooms, suites and bungalows at the Aqua Blu Sharm are contemporary and decorated to a high standard featuring a private bathroom, air conditioning, satellite tv, mini fridge and furnished terrace or balcony (most rooms).
DINING & BARS
Whilst on holiday in Hurghada at the Sunrise Holidays Resort there’s a choice of themed buffets available in the El-Sol, Aida and Arabian Nights restaurants plus a Mediterranean a la carte restaurant. The hotel offers a lobby bar aswell as pool and beach bars providing live entertainment during the evenings.
All Inclusive Programme Includes
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 – 10:30
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Aida & El Sol), Daily: 13:00 – 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 – 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Mediterranean); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 19:00 – 22:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:00 – 17:00.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (El Sol), Daily: 23:30 – 01:00.
- Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Cafe (Cafe De Jour), Daily: 15:00 – 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:00 – 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Wine; Vodka; Gin; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Ouzo, Daily.
- Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 – 18:00.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 – 06:00. (AI 10.00-24.00. No alcohol served between 6am – 11am)
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 – 23:00.
Activities – Onsite the Sunrise Holidays Resort hotel in Hurghada boasts swimming pool (heated in winter), sun terraces, fitness centre, beauty salon, souvenir shops and a varied entertainment programme.